Sign in to follow this  
jrc

Considering a used MKZ 2013 2.0T - please comment if you have one

I'm looking at a 2013 Certified used MKZ with 22,000 miles. Since all of the reviews I've read online either seem to be fake or by people who had just bought their 2013, so were still in the honeymoon stage, I'm wondering if I can get any two year in reviews from people who have a 2013. Has it been reliable?  Have you had problems with the so called "low quality" interior (It doesn't look that way to me).  Thanks!

My car is a 2013 MKZh , 27,000 miles with no problems , cars runs great and I love the interior!  Jim

I have 25,000 miles on my 13 MKZh that was a job 1 build. The haven't been any issues. The car runs great and gets great gas mileage.

I had a 13 MKZh over 43k.. no problems...

I bought a 2013 MKZ in February. 41K miles on it and she runs like a charm..I have put 8K miles on it since then. I recently had to replace my Eval purge Valve. Cost me $700. Other than that I love it..

I have 40k on mine and love it, had the dealer replace the heater ducting under warranty for foul smell.

56,000 miles, only issue was a chrome trim piece falling off the exterior. $6 worth of epoxy fixed that issue. Other than that, just oil and tires.

Owned my 13 for about a year and so far no issues.

I have a 2013 MKZ with the 2.0 turbo. 55,000 miles. Had a problem with musty a/c smell, covered under warranty through a TSB. Love the car!!!!