ynotc

can you program fob for each person

are we able to program each key fob so that when that person comes to the car the settings for that person will be on in the car

If you are referring to the seat, mirror, and steering wheel settings, then yes, each fob can be programmed for that person. I have yet to get it to work, but maybe you will have better luck. The procedure is in the Owners Manual. :)

I did it on mine, but that was over 3 years ago so I don't remember how I did it.

Up to three pre-set memory positions may be saved for the seat, mirror and steering wheel settings. You don't need another key fob if that's what you want to do. See Page 126 in the 2014 user manual.

Edited by JoeBrown

wow thanks I am tired of my wife always changing my seats

Up to three pre-set memory positions may be saved for the seat, mirror and steering wheel settings. You don't need another key fob if that's what you want to do. See Page 126 in the 2014 user manual.

joe my 2014 book 126 is for climate control

and it was to be for the key fobs

1 for my wife

1 for me

i thought that when you come to the car with your fob it would set the seats windows etc by it self thanks tony

joe my 2014 book 126 is for climate control

and it was to be for the key fobs

1 for my wife

1 for me

i thought that when you come to the car with your fob it would set the seats windows etc by it self thanks tony

In my book it's page 126. Climate Control is on page 116 in my manual. The heading on the top of the page is SEATS. We must have a different revision.

The fob has no way of knowing who you are. You can do what you want to do by programming one or more of the 3 memory buttons.

They are very easy to program.

Edited by JoeBrown

As I said earlier... YES you can program your individual FOBS to automatically set the settings in the car.  It's in the manual.  And Joe, the FOB does not have to know who is using it.  If the wife only uses one of the fobs, then that fob can be programmed to HER seat settings, not the husbands, and visa-versa, so you don't have to press the stupid buttons.  But, as I said, I have yet to successfully program my fobs for the two authorized drivers.  :)  ynotc... have you downloaded the PDF version of your manual?  It is much easier to search for things using the pdf file vs the printed version.  Plus, you can ensure you have the latest version of the owners manual.

As I said earlier... YES you can program your individual FOBS to automatically set the settings in the car.  It's in the manual.  And Joe, the FOB does not have to know who is using it.  If the wife only uses one of the fobs, then that fob can be programmed to HER seat settings, not the husbands, and visa-versa, so you don't have to press the stupid buttons.  But, as I said, I have yet to successfully program my fobs for the two authorized drivers.  :)  ynotc... have you downloaded the PDF version of your manual?  It is much easier to search for things using the pdf file vs the printed version.  Plus, you can ensure you have the latest version of the owners manual.

OK.

There were two printings for the 2014 OM. When referencing page numbers, it's not possible to know who has what unless they say so. 

For the OP, for programming individual fobs:

Linking a Pre-Set Position to your Remote Control or Intelligent Access Key

Your vehicle can save the pre-set memory positions for up to three remote controls or intelligent access (IA) keys.

1. With the ignition on, move the memory positions to the desired positions.
  1. Press and hold the desired pre-set button for about five seconds. A chime will sound after about two seconds. Continue holding until a second chime is heard.
  1. Within three seconds, press the lock button on the remote control you are linking.

There were two printings for the 2014 OM. When referencing page numbers, it's not possible to know who has what unless they say so. 

For the OP, for programming individual fobs:

thanks for the info I will try this

Steve thanks did the trick

I've also programmed the keypad for preset positions.  :victory:

I did It worked like a charm

Worked perfectly for me.

wow this was a great groupe effort LOL

Mine still won't program!  Grrrr!!!!  :(