• Custom Search

kramf411

Lincoln Merchandise: Would you wear this?

*Disclaimer: This is all FOR FUN. Each and everyone has there own preference regarding a very delicate subject re: FACEMASK.

I just chanced upon this while checking what's going on with Amazon Prime Day.

You probably think I have way more time in my hands - yeah, I do since I'm back to working from home 🙂

lincFM.jpg.a27897c6758ec7bbdd6e96cf3420ab1f.jpg

1 hour ago, kramf411 said:

*Disclaimer: This is all FOR FUN. Each and everyone has there own preference regarding a very delicate subject re: FACEMASK.

I just chanced upon this while checking what's going on with Amazon Prime Day.

You probably think I have way more time in my hands - yeah, I do since I'm back to working from home 🙂

https://www.caranddriver.com/features/a28565486/honda-cr-v-vs-bmw-m5-ford-f-150-dodge-charger/

Hi kramf. Sure I would...why not? It is a lot better than some of the masks I see people wearing. 🙃

I'd wear it if I had to.

The best mask I have seen to talk about for fun, is one a coworker of mine has. He has a large beard and mustache, so he hunted a mask that could cover it comfortably. What he came up with is a large black wrap type mask, it drapes over the front and sides, to the back, and he can pull it down when needed easily. I like it because it looks like the antifa people and their face coverings. I call it the gangster mask, or the protestors mask.

Edited by bbf2530
Medical opinion removed.

Hi gang. As kramf stated, he started this thread for fun only. So please, no medical or political opinions. Let's keep the opinions strictly to would we/wouldn't we wear that particular mask...or to showing other masks, etc.

Anything else will be edited (as done with CDW's reply) or removed.

Of course, if anyone wishes to begin their own discussion about a non-MKZ related subject which may be on their mind, feel free to start a new thread here in the "Lounge" sub-forum.

Thanks.

Edited by bbf2530

Personally, I wouldn't wear it, though one that I currently wear is all cartoon pictures of various donuts, so there's no accounting for taste.

Hi Art. Where did you purchase the Lincoln shirt...if you don't mind me asking? 🙂

1 hour ago, drolds1 said:

I'd wear it. What the hey?  It would be a great companion for my Lincoln T-shirt.

image.thumb.png.a9a7e2b9eb598c8c6614430081a06410.png

you gotta wear the cap,too for a complete look 🙂

lincFM_cap.jpg

I have that hat, and a white shirt that's similar to that, it has Mark VII on it.

Edited by CDW6212R

2 hours ago, kramf411 said:

you gotta wear the cap,too for a complete look 🙂

lincFM_cap.jpg

I have a logo cap too but it's says "Lincoln LS."  It was special gift I got years ago when our Lincoln LS club was invited to visit the old plant at Wixom.  Great days.  All gone now.😒

Wondering how a red "MLZA" (Make Lincoln Zs Again) would go over?