• Custom Search

Teleologist

WTB: Drivers/Magnetic Package 10 spoke wheels

Anyone have a set they are looking to part with. I picked up a 2017 2.0H but I love the look of the Drivers/Magnetic package 10 spoke wheels.

I am located in the Midwest in Omaha.

Thanks! 

Edited by bbf2530

They only come in one color.

Hi Teleologist. That is the "19 Fully Polished Black Alloy" wheel, which is included in the Monochromatic Package. I believe it was a  2020 only option package.

Good luck.

20 minutes ago, bbf2530 said:

Hi Teleologist. That is the "19 Fully Polished Black Alloy" wheel, which is included in the Monochromatic Package. I believe it was a  2020 only option package.

Good luck.

Correct. You said Drivers Package wheels and those only came in silver in 2017/8.  They're also  included with the Magnetic Package, which was optional on 2.0s and included with the 3.0 in 2020.

On 9/17/2020 at 8:59 AM, Teleologist said:

Edited. Thanks for the corrections.

Hi Teleologist. You are every welcome. Additionally, if you want to avoid confusion for others, they are not "turbine wheels".  The correct wheel description is actually "19” Satin Finish 10 Spoke
Machined-Aluminum Wheels with Premium Painted Pockets".

Or, "Drivers/Magnetic Package 10 spoke wheels" for short. Not trying to be picky, just trying to help you find a seller with the right wheels. 🤗

As drolds previously mentioned, they were available as part of the "Drivers Package", "Magnetic Package" and "Appearance Package". The package names may vary by model year.

If you do not mind, I am going to edit your thread title, so people reading it will not be confused. It may help you connect with someone selling them if they know what you are actually looking for. If that is a problem, let me know and I will change it back for you.

Good luck.

Edited by bbf2530