• Custom Search

Sign in to follow this  
Rgoods

Car bra for 2013 Lincoln MKz

Has anyone purchased a front-end bra for their Lincoln?  If so, what kind did you order.  I am looking to purchase one just trying to find the best fitment.  Thanks

Your post has been moved to the Exterior sub-forum from Audio, Navigation and SYNC for obvious reasons.

WRT the front-end bra, these usually cause more damage than they prevent.  You might want to consider a clear front-end bra, which is virtually undetectable and causes no damage to the car's paint.  See the discussion here.

I ordered my 3M Pro kit from Car Protection Pros because there pricing and piece selection was better than Invisible Mask for my MKZ. My 2009 fusion kit I got from Invisible Mask.

On 8/16/2020 at 1:59 PM, drolds1 said:

WRT the front-end bra, these usually cause more damage than they prevent.  You might want to consider a clear front-end bra, which is virtually undetectable and causes no damage to the car's paint.  See the discussion here.

So, you can see what's inside without a temperature change causing any embarrassment.  Brilliant.  No, strike that.   Double-D brilliant.

Can I patent that idea?

tqFi0zI.gif

Edited by Chris109