Sign in to follow this  
Lincoln Super News Ticker

Revitalizing Journey: Elegant All-New Lincoln Corsair Glides into Soaring Segment of Small Luxury SUVs

There it is...the Corsair appears. Website information that is. Actual reveal will be in about 9 hours from now.

Lincoln did good justice inside and out for this segment. This is a very nice vehicle.

Sadly, no information as to specs or when the hybrid version will come out but I do like the styling

Expressively designed and effortlessly nimble, the all-new Lincoln Corsair is a spacious two-row SUV that combines refined power and a wealth of purposeful technologies in a sanctuary from the outside world.

View the full article

It is beautiful inside and out. Youthful with with a nice confidence to it. I really like it. But 280hp is not enough for me. Drop the 3.0L in with rear biased all wheel drive and aggressive body and wheel changes and I’m a buyer. One can wish. 

On 4/17/2019 at 3:45 AM, R2D2 said:

Sadly, no information as to specs or when the hybrid version will come out but I do like the styling

Any info out there on the hybrid release date for the Corsair... desperately need to get back into an SUV and desire a hybrid.