Zalvern

Zalvern's MKZ Closing Sale

Alrighty, I'll be listing here what things remain from formerly driving a 2017 Lincoln MKZ with the 3.0T engine. A few performance mods, wheels, and filters are available. This is too soon, and life is cruel, but I have to go forward now. I will be posting these items for sale elsewhere, but will provide first dibs to the forums since I have enjoyed discussion with other members here.

Anything that is sold, I will aim to ship out on Saturdays given my work schedule. If local pickup arrangement is desired, I can do that either Saturdays or Sundays. I am currently working down in Lexington, KY but can go home if sales are made.

----

First up is brand new, unused Michelin Pilot Sport 4S tires. Sized at 245/40/R19 XL. These are the tires that supersede the Pilot Super Sports. 

I will give a $100 discount if they're picked up locally in Cincinnati, OH. Though can pretty much take them to a UPS for shipping as they are already. I never got to test them, but heard amazing reviews on how they're better and last a bit longer than the outgoing Super Sports...and I loved those tires too.

Price: $800 + Shipping ($700 flat if picked up locally)

718792150_PilotSport4S.thumb.jpg.a78ae4d2b19e130cc1c6072e07fe3628.jpg

246565399_PilotSport4S2.thumb.jpg.fbbae43717731b852a49917b3dd0d221.jpg

Next up are 2015 Lincoln MKZ Black Label wheels.  They will fit on a 2017 Lincoln MKZ just fine, even the Black Label with covered lug nuts (You can find 21mm Lug Nut covers on Amazon). These wheels were refinished by AmericanPVD in PVD Black Onyx Chrome. The advantage of this is they can be perfectly restored by shipping them back out to AmercianPVD (located in California) whereas the stock painted wheels were nearly impossible to touch back up correctly.

The tires mounted are Bridgestone Blizzak LM001s at 245/40/R19 XL. Amazing Winter Performance Tires for the winter time. They have only been used for 7839.6 miles and have plenty of life and tread left in them. Properly rotated when in use, and I marked on the placard where they should be placed next before rotation.

The Wheels do have the correct TPMS sensors needed to pair with a 2017 Lincoln MKZ and above. These sensors may not pair correctly with 2013 to 2016 Lincoln MKZ or Ford Fusions for that matter.

All chrome inserts will be present and I will even sell these with the showed Wheel Totes, so they will be well covered and protected. Lincoln Center Caps are also present. Below is a picture of how they look on my MKZ but I gotten ENDLESS compliments along with the 2017 Black Label Wheels being coated in PVD Black Onyx. I seriously will miss these and hope another owner comes to love them (and try to avoid damaging them beyond repair! They're more rare than the 2017 Black Label Wheels).

I HIGHLY prefer that these are locally picked up, and so will offer a nice discount if arranged in such a way. Again, found in Cincinnati, OH. But I will also offer the option to have the tires dismounted if not wanted.

I will only sell these as complete wheel and tire, so removing the winter tires will be up to the buyer.

Price Options:

With Tires: $2100 + Shipping

Local Pick Up with Tires: $1800

Tires Removed: $1900 + Shipping

**Removing Tires will also have the TPMS removed as well. You still will get the center caps. Totes only included if buying the entire wheels without tire removal.

330387096_BlackLabelOnyxWheels2.thumb.jpg.48a5d78162fa5818b7c34aa3b0c58956.jpg

BlackLabelOnyxWheels.thumb.jpg.862e2eaa8d54b9bf66a3af613530b47c.jpg

gallery_1860_70_1247606.thumb.jpg.f1954e60f40aea659b93b52d2c3227fc.jpg

*Vehicle Not Included 😥

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Next up are some Throttle Body Upgrades:

The BBK Throttle Body is 65mm: Priced at $300 + shipping USD

BBKThrottle65.thumb.jpg.361c038642ca9a1adb08c7064e9fd450.jpg

and the Ford Performance Throttle Body is 70mm, priced at: $450 + shipping USD SOLD

FordPerformance70Throttle.thumb.jpg.56f054359280f72f8e60e151b11bd885.jpg

Both will fit the stock piping and the BBK reuses the stock throttle body bolts. The Ford Performance one however will need its bolts provided (sadly I left them on my car...back at the salvage yard along with some of my sockets...stressful day). Contacting Ford Performance should be able to provided the originally included 10mm socket bolts that sit flush with the throttle body housing. I will say the 70mm will be tight on the cold side charge pipe outlet, but a little engine oil will help it slide on.

On the 3.0T You CAN expect a smoother high RPM experience and shifting at wide open throttle. This is helpful even on stock tune but gets more benefit if combined with other bolt on modifications and a tune. Note that due to our engines being transverse, the throttle body will install upside down however.

These also are applicable on a wide variety of 2.3L Ecoboost and 2.7L Ecoboost Engines.

Even with the 70mm I felt no low end torque lost at all. I would personally recommend if you are doing light mods, the BBK is more likely to deliver just fine. The Ford Performance one will most likely shine if combined with nearly all bolt on upgrades available, including with Darkstar's Catted/Catless Downpipes. I used the 70mm throttle body just fine for my daily driving needs.

Fuel Economy will ONLY worsen if you have too much fun on the throttle, which is very easy to do! Otherwise you can easily retain normal fuel economy, but do not expect any improvements. These throttle bodies increase the high RPM performance more so from personal experience.

----------------------------------

Last up are some Air Filter Upgrades for the Stock Air Box and a reusable Cabin Air Filter kit!

First is AFE's ProDry S stock fitted filter for a wide variety of Fusions with the 2.0T and 2.7TT engines, along with the MKZ 2.0T and 3.0TT engines. It is reusable after a simple wash and dry. No oil required. I barely used these once I modified the Steeda Air Box to fit my MKZ (sadly it was destroyed).

Price: $35 + shipping

AfeProDryfilter.thumb.jpg.574341e4375c9f77a65c0c60d9836171.jpg

Now for imported and uncommon, oiled version of a stock drop in filter. This one is made by BMC and has the most air flow due to it being oiled. I had to import this from Italy to acquire. Requires air filter oil after being cleaned but currently is very fresh in its life (you will not need to oil this as I used it for less than 100 miles)

Price: $50 + shipping

BMCFilter.thumb.jpg.94863882bf19467c179cfc309b333391.jpg

Last is K&N's Cabin Air Filter that will pretty much fit any Ford Fusion or Lincoln MKZ 2013+. I will also include the cleaning and recharge spray as well.

Price: $35 + shipping

606528004_KNCabinFilter.thumb.jpg.777bad949e12c4c2acb35d576208044d.jpg

Thanks for looking and send me a PM if you are interested in buying anything. I can be open to some adjustable pricing based on if you purchase multiple items or come pick them up locally, though did try to offer some cheaper pricing compared to buying all these items brand new from a online store. This will help me though recoup some losses as my MKZ has gone to the automotive graveyard.

Edited by Zalvern

I'm pretty interested in the throttle bodies. Would you mind sharing the part numbera for these guys? I'm gonna call my parts guy to find out how much the screws are for the Ford throttle body.  Thx.

8 hours ago, FunktasticLucky said:

I'm pretty interested in the throttle bodies. Would you mind sharing the part numbera for these guys? I'm gonna call my parts guy to find out how much the screws are for the Ford throttle body.  Thx.

M9926M2370

That is the part number. As the screws look like this:

m9926m2370_8a0b8230.jpg

However I'll see if I can get them. Ill...go back to the salvage yard MKZ is at and see if the magnetic pan I left behind is still there.

I left the dial controller for my Livernois Throttle Enhancer which I'd still like to keep and use. So I'll get back to you if I manage to find them soon. Otherwise, just run that part number by a ford dealer and mention only needing the screws.

Edited by Zalvern

Still waiting to hear back from my parts guy if you can get just the bolts for the throttle body.  If you can get the bolts back that'd be even better.

Pardon the late response. Sadly I could not find those bolts. Also did get a buyer for the FP throttle body so its sold.

Livernois tuner is sold. Only have the bbk left but it reuses stock bolts anyway.

Edited by Zalvern

I can offer in regards to the 2015 Black Label PVD Onyx Chrome wheels to have the tires dismounted if a potential buyer only wants the wheels. This will factor into the price for the service to have it done.

Made some price changes.

I am open to negotiating but do already try to factor in a good deal already.

Edited by Zalvern

I should update this thread, as only the summer tires and MKZ wheels remain.

That being said, I just want to rid of them to free up garage space.

$1000 for all of them. That's 8 tires with 4 wheels. Avoid shipping costs if you pick em up in Cincinnati Ohio!

On 10/26/2018 at 4:08 PM, Zalvern said:

I should update this thread, as only the summer tires and MKZ wheels remain.

That being said, I just want to rid of them to free up garage space.

$1000 for all of them. That's 8 tires with 4 wheels. Avoid shipping costs if you pick em up in Cincinnati Ohio!

Hello Zalvern How much would shipping cost be to Killeen TX.

I should of been more clear. To let all those tires and wheels go for that price of 1000 flat, I ask the buyer to pick them up in Cincinnati, OH. Making that a pick up special only.