Sign in to follow this  
Chris109

Sync 2 Update

On to another subject.

I saw that there was an update from 3.6 to 3.8, and then 3.10.  I figured I'd give the 3.10 a shot.  Russian hackers?  What else is new.

Anyway, did the upgrade.  No problems.  However, I seem to have lost the ability to do a Vehicle Health Report.  There is no longer a button on the screen for it anywhere.  And I have looked everywhere.  Even when I tell the chick voice to run it like in the Lincoln videos, the chick gives me a list of commands.  I've tried it a few times and she has no idea what I am asking.  I have run the report a coupla months back, but do not remember if it was before or after the 3.8 update.  I tried the master reset, but the version is still 3.10xxxx.

Otherwise the car is running normally.

Edited by Chris109

I upgraded to 3.8, no issues, still have vehicle health report.  downloaded from one of the Ford Sync forums.

Must be the 3.10.  I tried to install the 3.8 again, but the car won't let me do it downgrade.  Tells me to go to the dealer for some such.  Bringing it in for an oil change before heading to the land of sunshine.  I'll have them go through everything.

Any issues with the Lincoln opening screen (splash screen)? I've tried to upgrade from 3.6 but my system doesn't recognize the USB

Any issues with the Lincoln opening screen (splash screen)? I've tried to upgrade from 3.6 but my system doesn't recognize the USB

I believe it could be cause it's not formatted to Fat32.