Sign in to follow this  
Jonpeter0420

2007 Mkz climate control unit electrical issues

I recently had my dash pad fixed because Defrost vent was lifting. I picked up my car Friday evening after the shop closed for the weekend. I start the car and my climate control unit will not turn on. I have no lights on the display not even outside temp. as well as no AC no heat no Rear or front defrost. Checked the fuse and its good. Any possible ideas of what Im dealing with here. Id like to resolve this if I can, rather than waiting until monday to bring it back to the guy who repaired my dash pad

Edited by Jonpeter0420

IDK what's involved in fixing the lifting vent, but maybe the CC panel was taken out for access and they forgot to plug the connector(s) back in.  You can access the back of the panel by following this video.

Just a guess, of course.  Thankfully, it's not too hot in New England this weekend. :)

Im going to check it out. Thanks for the advice. Im definitely thankful its not too hot in NE this weekend

I pulled the CC unit and two connectors were unplugged. Plugged them back in and ice cold AC again. Thanks for the advice

Glad to hear it, Jonpeter :2thumbs: Stay cool.