Sign in to follow this  
Blackbr

March 2017 - Residual Values & Money Factors?

I know these can change next month but just wanting to do some number crunching... these are hard to find online.

Interested in a 2017 MKZ Select, V6 FWD, 12,000 and 15,000 mile leases.

Where can I find the residual values & money factors for lease calculation?  This will help me determine the purchase price of the car I need to negotiate to to get the lease payment I want.

Thanks!

I ordered my '17 MKZ on Feb. 1st , 36 mos/10,500 mi. and the residual value used for the lease was 57%.

I am a Ford Motor Co. stockholder and I got "X-Plan" pricing so no price negotiation was involved.

To be honest I probably could have negotiated the same price or better without the "X-Plan" but I have concluded that it's not worth the effort to save what, $10 a month? As I have gotten older I have come to the conclusion that getting a "fair" price is good enough for me, I don't need to get the "best" price. My son is in sales and I hate it when he tells me about a customer who hammers him over the head to save $5 a month on the service he sells which kills his commission. Everyone's gotta make a living!

Edited by longislander