I have a 2010 MKZ. I've finally found the interior fuse box cover. Now I'm trying to ID what the fuse number is since the owner's manual doesn't tell you! Anybody know which number it is? Thanks!
Welcome to the Lincoln MKZ Forum - home of the Lincoln MKZ Club
- Start new topics and reply to others
- Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
- Get your own profile page and make new friends
- Send personal messages to other members
- Create a photo album and post photos
- Receive special offers and discounts
- Invitations to events. . .and more!
Can someone tell me the # for Cigarette Lighter Fuse 2010 MKZ
Lose this advertisement by becoming a member. Click here to create a free account.
Posted 14 April 2015 - 02:07 AM
The manual does tell you. You're looking in the wrong place using the wrong nomenclature. The 2010 MKZ didn't come with a cigarette lighter. It could be purchased separately from the dealer as the ashcup/coin holder/Smoker’s Pack.
You're looking for the console power point fuse which isn't in the passenger compartment at all. It's in the underhood power distribution box and it's high current fuse no. 22.