Sign in to follow this  
Suctoes

2013 2.0t awd multiple warning messages.

We recently purchased a 2013 2.0 AWD with 57000 on it. Yesterday at separate times I got, "adaptive cruise control not available." Then later in the day I got "check adaptive headlamps." I'm starting to worry we got a car with electrical gremlins. That scares me because, as a car guy I know how hard electrical problems can be to diagnose and fix. Has anyone here had any issues like this?

FYI I tried searching the forum for these issues but didn't really find any threads pertaining to these problems.

These kinds of things pop up with these cars when the voltage drops.  How old is your battery?  If it's the original, the first thing I'd do is replace it. 

Thanks for the idea. The jeep we traded in was the exact same way. I'll test the battery, as I have no idea how old it is. I know it's not the o.e. battery, it's a napa battery.

I tested the battery it tested very good. Today when I started it, it went throught its normal start up procedure then 5 seconds later did it again a second time thought the start procedure. Strange to say the least.