IDMACD

Filing a Complaint with Lincoln

First nice day in Michigan, and was able to wash the car. It was now evident that the tires are shot. Dry cracking in the treads. We'll see what Lincoln says.

post-2836-0-55568000-1519591678_thumb.jpg

post-2836-0-94180700-1519591689_thumb.jpg

Good luck! Keep us informed. Crazy how they checked off matching tires when in fact they are NOT matching. Unbelievable!

They're matching! Same, cheap OHTSU tires all the way around. But, the concern is their wear.

This is a CPO vehicle. Not a backlot used vehicle. I'm very upset. I filed a complaint with the Concierge. I'm to expect a call within two days.

Sorry, I thought you mentioned they were mismatched in another post. I must be thinking of someone else that had snow issues. Either way, I’m glad you are being so thorough on this and standing your ground.

Those cracks are unacceptable. You pay more for a CPO vehicle expecting above-average condition and corrective action as needed.

Tires are getting replaced! So is the side of the car, lol. Got caught in a white-out on the highway in Michigan. Rode the guardrail.

I better check my tires.. My car was CPO as well.. Any update Ian? 

Yes, update! The car is getting new tires, an alignment, and a software upgrade for the PCM/TCM.

The work is complete, and is now over at the body shop awaiting the claims agent.