Does anyone know how the heated steering wheel works? I turn it on, but the heat is not consistent throughout the wheel. Some areas get warm, then other areas. They are not all warm at the same time. Is this normal maybe to keep from overheating?
Welcome to the Lincoln MKZ Forum - home of the Lincoln MKZ Club
- Start new topics and reply to others
- Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
- Get your own profile page and make new friends
- Send personal messages to other members
- Create a photo album and post photos
- Receive special offers and discounts
- Invitations to events. . .and more!
Guest Message by DevFuse
Heated Steering Wheel
2 replies to this topic
Lose this advertisement by becoming a member. Click here to create a free account.