Just purchased a 2016 MKZh that came with very expensive 19 inch 20 spoke charcoal wheels ,which I really like. Now I am learning that some tires come with a protruding rubber ring that sticks out to protect the wheel from curb rash,I never heard of this before. Anyway the Michelin's a/s mxm4 on the car have this feature and there are even better a/s tires now that have them,one in particular is the new Michelin a/s pilot sport 3 plus,that sounds like a better tire in snow.
Welcome to the Lincoln MKZ Forum - home of the Lincoln MKZ Club
- Start new topics and reply to others
- Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
- Get your own profile page and make new friends
- Send personal messages to other members
- Create a photo album and post photos
- Receive special offers and discounts
- Invitations to events. . .and more!
Guest Message by DevFuse
Rim protection tires.
1 reply to this topic
Lose this advertisement by becoming a member. Click here to create a free account.