Welcome to the Lincoln MKZ Forum - home of the Lincoln MKZ Club
- Start new topics and reply to others
- Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
- Get your own profile page and make new friends
- Send personal messages to other members
- Create a photo album and post photos
- Receive special offers and discounts
- Invitations to events. . .and more!
Interior creaking sound
Posted 29 May 2017 - 08:28 PM
Lose this advertisement by becoming a member. Click here to create a free account.
Posted 30 May 2017 - 02:50 AM
I have only heard this once, can't recall the circumstance but it cleared itself in a days or so (I may have wiped down the area with some armor-all type product).... sounds like your issue is more constant. Have you brought this to the attention of a lincoln service center?
I'm a black and white type of guy, the only gray in my life is the hair on my head!
Posted 30 May 2017 - 09:52 PM
It's kind of a shame Lincoln cheaped out on the center console. Like, if I push on the center console with a little force each plastic piece creaks. Not something I'd expect out of a 50k MSRP vehicle. My company car, 2016 Malibu, and my wife's 2016 RAV4 doesn't have this kind of issue. Hopefully a tech can fix it, but not going to hold my breath. Love most everything else about the mkz though!