Welcome to the Lincoln MKZ Forum - home of the Lincoln MKZ Club
- Start new topics and reply to others
- Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
- Get your own profile page and make new friends
- Send personal messages to other members
- Create a photo album and post photos
- Receive special offers and discounts
- Invitations to events. . .and more!
Tire Size upgrade on 2013 19inch RimTire upgrade
Posted 21 December 2013 - 07:53 AM
Lose this advertisement by becoming a member. Click here to create a free account.
Posted 22 December 2013 - 08:52 AM
I have a 2013 MKZ with 245/40R 19 currently on the car. I want to put Vogues on it. But they only come in 245/45R 19. Does anybody know if this tire would work with the car? It's a tight fit now with the current tires. It's not worth all the money if they are going to rub in any way.
Use this tire size comparison calculator to see the differences. You should be okay since the 45s are taller but the same width as the 40s. The problem would be your speed-o and odometer will be would be off due to the difference in circumference. I had this problem when I upgraded the tires on my Mustang GT. Luckily the dealership was able to reprogram the computer to tell it the size of the tires installed. I don't know if the Z has that ability. I guess it wouldn't hurt to ask your dealer.
Posted 22 December 2013 - 10:47 AM