robertlane

Lincoln MKZ Favorite Color?

What's your favorite Lincoln MKZ Color(s)?  I really like Sunset and Smoked Quartz.  I've seen Sterling Gray on a lot of Mustang and GT500s, so I like that color too. . .

http://www.lincoln.com/cars/mkz/

I haven't seen the the new colors in person yet, but I really like the new MKZ in Ruby Red.

When I bought the FFH I got Bordeaux, my second choice was Ruby Red. When we decided to buy the MKZh we got it in Ruby Red.

Edited by hermans

I saw the dark, almost Tungsten color at Fords last week - WOW - it looks great draped over the MKZ.

When I decided to get the MKZ I only wanted it in Ruby Red. That's what I got and loving it.

There are so many impressive colors coming out today.  I was looking at the triple yellow Shelby GT350 = killer color.  

Biased I suppose since I have a black one shipping in soon...but I also love white platinum and smoked quartz. Actually I think I like them all with the exception of Platinum Dune...but it is nothing personal to the Lincoln, just not a fan of that kind of color on anything.

I loved the Smoked Quartz when I first saw it. I'm not a fan of white, tan or light blue that I've seen on any car, but the silver & midnight blue MKZs have also looked nice.

It would be Smoked Quartz, Lux metallic, Ruby Red or Platinum Dune Metallic.....which is the color I have and am loving it.  My MKX was Sangria Red Metallic which I loved 

I am going to have to go with Dark Sapphire Blue (since i just ordered it in that color) and you can NEVER go wrong with black!

I wished the MKZ was offered in Smoked Quartz again.  The Platinum Dune, Lux Metallic and the new Jade are also great choices

I went with the silver (on the 2013) because it was one of the only exteriors that came with the brown leather seats and I had black seats for too long. Now I am really pleased because I had the top wrapped in gloss black vinyl and with the tinted windows against the silver body it has a very classy distinct look. Hey this car looks great in any color!     

Mine is black on black on black. It is a complete pain to keep clean. But i have seen the smoked gun metal color one. Very very nice with the smoked bkack rims ( like mine ) still prefer my black though

I also wish Smoked Quartz was an option.  Midnight Sapphire, Sterling Gray, Luxe, and Bronze Fire are good, too. Darker colors contrasting with the chrome LINCOLN letters on the rear look best.  My wife will not consider black even though I point out many black cars that look pretty clean.

I always gotta have black exterior. Interior can be negotiated, lol. Got cappuccino on my 2017

Chroma Carbernet Red Premium Metallic. I bought it for it's uniqueness and the detail. Even partially painted to wheels to subtly match the color.

There are so many impressive colors coming out today.  I was looking at the triple yellow Shelby GT350 = killer color.

I would agree ;)

post-2870-0-76577700-1519878495_thumb.jpg

Sweeeeeet GT350!!!

My favorite color is:

post-2469-0-11629600-1520009461_thumb.gif

I always gotta have black exterior. Interior can be negotiated, lol. Got cappuccino on my 2017

Also love the Black/cappuccino on mine, and the matching black wheel pockets really work.

post-2665-0-04839800-1520010559_thumb.jpg

Ruby Red.

I love pearl whites...If I could have found this car in that color I would have snapped it up, but this Chroma Red Flame color is pretty nice.

I like my Luxe Metallic, as it tends to hide light dust and dirt. Also with fully tinted windows it looks really good.