Hi I recently aquired a 12 MKZ Hybrid with 57k miles and am enjoying it. However I have noticed that when the air temp is cold and before the cabin get up to temperature that the display on the right of the speedo flickers and is somewhat blurry. Once the cabin warms up it seems to function as normal. Has anyone else had this issue? Is there a recall? I did a search on this forum but didn't come up with anything. Thanks
Welcome to the Lincoln MKZ Forum - home of the Lincoln MKZ Club
- Start new topics and reply to others
- Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
- Get your own profile page and make new friends
- Send personal messages to other members
- Create a photo album and post photos
- Receive special offers and discounts
- Invitations to events. . .and more!
Guest Message by DevFuse
1 reply to this topic
Lose this advertisement by becoming a member. Click here to create a free account.