Congrats... Seriously will look at a used 2017/2018 MKZ 3.0T in a few years... The front end styling just blows the doors off other vehicles.
Welcome to the Lincoln MKZ Forum - home of the Lincoln MKZ Club
- Start new topics and reply to others
- Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
- Get your own profile page and make new friends
- Send personal messages to other members
- Create a photo album and post photos
- Receive special offers and discounts
- Invitations to events. . .and more!
Guest Message by DevFuse
Moving up from Focus ST to MKZ 3.0T AWD or Fusion Sport
20 replies to this topic
Lose this advertisement by becoming a member. Click here to create a free account.