Welcome to the Lincoln MKZ Forum - home of the Lincoln MKZ Club
- Start new topics and reply to others
- Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
- Get your own profile page and make new friends
- Send personal messages to other members
- Create a photo album and post photos
- Receive special offers and discounts
- Invitations to events. . .and more!
Will 2017+ key find work with older MKZs
Lose this advertisement by becoming a member. Click here to create a free account.
Posted 11 April 2017 - 11:18 AM
I love the look/feel of 2017+ Lincoln key fob. Will they work with 2013 MKZ?
I also would like to know the same thing. My fob on my 13 fell apart on me and the plastic hooks that hold the metal key ring part snapped off so it won't go back together. I never liked these types of fobs anyway because the sticker chrome peeled off about a week after I got it. I asked if it was covered under the warranty from the concierge and they said it isn't.
Edited by Andrew L, 11 April 2017 - 02:19 PM.
- drolds1 likes this