• Custom Search

Sign in to follow this  
tonyd2boys

USB replacement

Hello.  I have a 2018 MKZ 3.0 AWD.  I love it!!  Recently, my apple CarPlay stopped working and the usb in the console was no longer charging.  Didn’t light up either.  Does anyone know the part number for a new usb replacement?

Did you check your fuses

I did.  Unfortunately, that wasn’t it. 

12 hours ago, tonyd2boys said:

Hello.  I have a 2018 MKZ 3.0 AWD.  I love it!!  Recently, my apple CarPlay stopped working and the usb in the console was no longer charging.  Didn’t light up either.  Does anyone know the part number for a new usb replacement?

Hi tonyd. If you can not get an answer here, stop by the Parts Department at your local Lincoln or Ford Dealer and ask them. They can give you the part number. Have your VIN handy.  Then you can either negotiate the price and purchase from them, or use the part number to order from somewhere else.

Also, is your 2018 MKZ still within the 4 year/50,000 mile New Vehicle Warranty or covered by a Lincoln Protect Extended Warrant that covers electronics?? If yes, have the problem corrected under warranty.

Let us know how you make out and good luck.

Yes. Check you warranty status first. Definitely. 

Also, make sure you cable you are using is apple certified.... just in case...  😎