Sign in to follow this  
Shacky

Extended Warranty

I bought my 2017 last December.  Original warranty expires end of August.  Wanted to make sure I like it and it wasn’t a lemon before purchasing EXT warranty.

What suggestions do you guys have?  And can you negotiate with Lincoln?

On 6/14/2021 at 1:34 PM, Shacky said:

I bought my 2017 last December.  Original warranty expires end of August.  Wanted to make sure I like it and it wasn’t a lemon before purchasing EXT warranty.

What suggestions do you guys have?  And can you negotiate with Lincoln?

Hi Shacky. There are several existing threads on this subject.

Here is one: https://lincolnmkzforum.com/topic/4140-lincoln-protect-extended-warranty-cost/?tab=comments#comment-17758

I would encourage you to Google "Lincoln ESP sellers", then perform your own price shopping online and with your local Lincoln and Ford Dealers. You will get your best prices online from the two sellers I mention in the thread I linked to above. Either Harold Zeigler Automotive Group or Flood Ford.

What I can tell you is: For my last 4 Lincolns, after extensive online and local Dealer shopping for Lincoln ESP/LincolnProtect Plans, "Harold Zeigler Automotive Group" has been the lowest price. Therefore, I purchased from them and everything went smoothly. Flood Ford was always the close runner up, usually $10-$20 more.

Let us know how you make out and good luck.

Edited by bbf2530

Thanks!!!

Went with Zeigler thanks!!!

11 hours ago, Shacky said:

Went with Zeigler thanks!!!

Hi Shacky. Happy to hear you were able to get a good price on an ESP for your MKZ! (FBI, CIA, MSG, PDQ, ASAP...😉)

Good luck.