• Custom Search

Sign in to follow this  
jimflutes

Jump starting hybrid battery .

On the 2016 Z hybrid do you attach the jumper cables directly to the battery in the trunk ?

I am talking about the 12 v battery in the trunk not the hybrid battery .

Not sure about a hybrid... the 12v does not start the engine, it's for powering the radio etc...

The hybrid battery starts the engine

Drolds1 , I asked this because I just purchased a jumper/compressor combination and wanted to be sure how to properly  use . So when I checked backed to when you covered this in 2018 it was I who asked the question then but never had to use the info , I thanked you then and I thank you now . I say if you want to know " ask Drolds1 " (  reference to the movie All My Children  " if you want to know ask Joe ") .

5 hours ago, jimflutes said:

Drolds1 , I asked this because I just purchased a jumper/compressor combination and wanted to be sure how to properly  use . So when I checked backed to when you covered this in 2018 it was I who asked the question then but never had to use the info , I thanked you then and I thank you now . I say if you want to know " ask Drolds1 " (  reference to the movie All My Children  " if you want to know ask Joe ") .

Hi jimflutes. I agree 100%! If you want to know, ask drolds1. So...Art...where the heck did I leave my bottle of Social Distancing Scotch? 🥃

Edited by bbf2530

8 hours ago, jimflutes said:

Thanks.  Maybe you can help me find my glasses.😋

On 5/16/2020 at 12:18 AM, drolds1 said:

Thanks.  Maybe you can help me find my glasses.😋

We assume you've looked on top of your head?  😎

Found 'em thank you!😄

<giggle>