Sign in to follow this  
jm98

14 Windshield Wiper - replacement

All,

looking for suggestions on replacing windshield wiper on my 14 MKZh.  What brand. type and model if possible.  I am in souther US and heat is big killer on rubber parts.

Cheers

Edited by drolds1
Correction of word in topic title

1 hour ago, jm98 said:

All,

looking for suggestions on replacing windshield wiper on my 14 MKZh.  What brand. type and model if possible.  I am in souther US and heat is big killer on rubber parts.

Cheers

Hi jm98.  I've always had good luck with the Motorcraft wipers. And if the wipers on your car are still the factory Lincoln/Motorcraft wipers after 4+ years, your wipers did right by you too. You can find a coupon for Motorcraft wipers on the Lincoln Owners, Ford Owners, Quick Lane and many Dealer websites service coupon pages.

Here is one example on the Ford Quick Lane site: https://www.quicklane.com/current-specials/wiper-blade-coupons.html

That being said, everyone will have their own opinions and you generally won't go wrong with wiper blades from any of the major wiper manufacturers.

But as I stated above, I have used the Motorcraft replacements for many years and always been happy with them.

Hope this information helps. Good luck.

EDIT - If you are also due for an oil change and tire rotation, some Lincoln/Ford Quick Lane Service Departments are now offering a coupon for "The Works" oil change and tire rotation special, plus a pair of Motorcraft Premium Wipers, plus a $10 mail in rebate, all for $39.95. So you can get an oil change, tire rotation, vehicle check-up, fluid check/fill and a pair of wiper blades, all for $29.95 after rebate.

Edited by bbf2530

I've also had good luck with Motorcraft blades.  I like them enough to put a set on my Nissan.

The OEM blades are very good on our 2017s, a year old + now.

I always have the dealer change them when they do my annual state inspection. I do the same thing for the cabin filter.

All, thanks for reply. I will install Motorcraft blades .