Sign in to follow this  
jimflutes

Hybrid license plate frame .

I purchased this at a Porsche dealer on line  called OME vehicle parts ( use the search Cayenne hybrid plate ) they are made for Porsche but it is a standard size , $33 + shipping  I like that the words hybrid are enclosed in a plastic bubble so it will not fade . It comes with covers for the screw heads .

post-1223-0-73982100-1521072391_thumb.jpgpost-1223-0-33089700-1521072469_thumb.jpgpost-1223-0-29333600-1521072696_thumb.jpgpost-1223-0-73982100-1521072391_thumb.jpg

I don't understand why the pictures do not get larger .

Oh they do . " Never mind " ( Gilda Radner ) .

What's all that funny white powderly looking stuff on the floor  ;)

Hey , R2D2 while you are enjoying that warm Florida sun we up here are really having fun making snowmen and throwing snowballs at each other.  But the truth is that we are now at two and a half feet on March 15 and enough already . I have lived in the Northeast all my life and this will be a winter to remember .

Very classy looking, Jim!  Definitely Porsche-style script.

Yes it is fun doing dress up for our cars , trick is not going over board and look gaudy .  Looks like you got some snow also with this last storm , I am at two and half feet !

That's mind-boggling!  We got 5-6" locally but Southampton, LI got 18".

Hey , R2D2 while you are enjoying that warm Florida sun we up here are really having fun making snowmen and throwing snowballs at each other.  But the truth is that we are now at two and a half feet on March 15 and enough already . I have lived in the Northeast all my life and this will be a winter to remember .

Just for the record, I lived in the NYC area for the first 60 years of my life, last 17 was in Bellmore LI .... I had my share of snow over the years.... no more

R2D2 , It sounds like you put in enough time in the cold and snow . I would think that you can appreciate the climate in Florida more than someone who has not lived up here as long as you have. Enjoy it for us who cannot .

How about one of following:

h1.JPG.34d3fde926ae2cea8d08e46d98343cf5.JPG

h2.JPG

I like the look of this frame , I had one like this before and after a year the HYBRID word  washed out in the silver frame , the one I have now has the HYBRID encased in a plastic window and stays like new after washes .

I got a couple of license plate frames from BestLicensePlateFrames.com    They were anodized aluminum for $28.99 each plus tax.  No shipping.  They seem substantial enough to last for a few years.  There's no plastic.  No Hybrid, but it's available.

My frame and my wife's...  I'll leave it to you to figure out which one belongs to her 🙂

my plate.png

mep plate.png

Edited by rubyinla