Sign in to follow this  
drolds1

Custom License Plate Frame

On a whim, I had this license plate frame made by a vendor on Amazon.  I'm pretty happy with how it came out. 

post-5-0-41419300-1518938777_thumb.jpg

On a whim, I had this license plate frame made by a vendor on Amazon.  I'm pretty happy with how it came out. 

attachicon.gifframe.jpg

Very cool looking.... would look perfect with my custom vanity plate

post-737-0-22702800-1518942069_thumb.jpg

Edited by R2D2

Thanks.  Can't expand your pic, though.

Thanks.  Can't expand your pic, though.

Took a close up for you (sorry about the sun glare)

I have my phone camera set to a low resolution so files are smaller and therefore load quicker for forums and such  ;)

My vehicle was registered to the "Rebel Alliance" on the "Hoth" planet (Rebel base) in the Hoth star system.

It was relocated to Palm Coast, FL to avoid destruction in the "Battle of Hoth" :)

R2D2 Plate

Edited by R2D2

Took a close up for you (sorry about the sun glare)

I have my phone camera set to a low resolution so files are smaller and therefore load quicker for forums and such  ;)

My vehicle was registered to the "Rebel Alliance" on the "Hoth" planet (Rebel base) in the Hoth star system.

It was relocated to Palm Coast, FL to avoid destruction in the "Battle of Hoth" :)

Cute!  Unfortunately, NY requires a front plate so anything like that is out for me. 

I think that the picture expansion issue was/is a forum issue because I noticed it with another post the other day.  We were able to expand thumbnail images in the past regardless of resolution.