Sign in to follow this  
TRuMKZ

Wheels on mkz 3.0 awd

3.0 awd fitment is really tight on the rear shock you need a 35mm offset to sit just right, otherwise you may hit the strut. I installed rotiform ccv wheels and love them! I have a set of hr springs I may be installing after winter that should drop it perfectly. I do get minor rubbing on the front when making a u turn but it does not bother me. It rubs on the plastic inner fender when making a full turn ever so slightly. I have 20x8.5 35mm with 245-45-20

Out lug pattern is 5x108 and we have 14mm x1.5 lugs that are torque in very tight!

post-2627-0-28844000-1507001870_thumb.jpeg

post-2627-0-32771000-1507001899_thumb.jpeg

post-2627-0-52780600-1507001933_thumb.jpeg

Edited by TRuMKZ

Nice set of wheels, can't wait to see the drop.

Enjoy them.

I really like those wheels with the 2017. A well-dressed Lincoln.

Really great looking wheels. I think Lincoln is really going in the wrong direction in their wheel options in the last few years.

I'm not a huge fan of the Black Label wheels and I'll probably be looking for a different set myself.  Though if you went 245/45R20's that an entire 1 inch larger diameter in your tires...  You should have dropped the ratio down a tad to 245/40R20 to be the same size as the stock tire.  Other than that I think the wheels look pretty clean.  Does anyone know the actual stock Wheel dimensions and offset by chance?  I'll definitely be looking at purchasing new wheels. Unfortunately/fortunately I just spent my wheel money on an intercooler soooo.  Gonna have to wait until next year.