• Custom Search

MKZ Guide

Welcome to the Lincoln MKZ Forum

Thank you.  It's the Hybrid standard model.  It was the last hybrid they had from 2019 so I was able to get a really good price.  Without the big discount, I would have chosen a Reserve I most likely but I'm so glad I found it this.  

2 hours ago, ChiGuy said:

Hello all!  I am Joe from Chicago. Last week we bought my wife a 2020 MKZ (Red/Cappuccino Standard) liked it so much went back and bought myself a 2020 Black/Black Reserve with the MonoChromatic package, AWD.  Joined up here to do some reading and learning.  Looking forward to getting to know some of you and reaping the benefits of your knowledge. Will post pictures after I find some time to take them. 

Hi Joe. Congratulations on your new MKZ's, and welcome to the Lincoln MKZ Forum.

Just one thing though: In the future, start your own new threads instead of piggybacking/"hijacking" the existing thread of someone else. Unless of course you are answering a question or posting something on-topic to the OP's subject.

Definitely post some photos, hope to see you around the forum and good luck.

Edited by bbf2530

Hi and welcome to the forum , anything you would want to know about your car you will find here . I started with a 2013 MKZh and liked it so much I went right to a 2016 MKZh just like yours . You will find that the folks here are well informed and very willing to help with any problem concerning Lincoln cars and especially the MKZ . Good luck and I hope you enjoy this car as much as I do . 

Hi guys, I am now a first time Lincoln Owner, a 2014 MKZ 2.0 Turbo Ecoboost. Sunset Color. 44,000 miles.

I know I have a lot to learn. Name is Dave, nice to meet you///

3 hours ago, bigjailerman said:

Hi guys, I am now a first time Lincoln Owner, a 2014 MKZ 2.0 Turbo Ecoboost. Sunset Color. 44,000 miles.

Hi Dave. Congratulations on your MKZ and welcome to the Lincoln MKZ Forum.

We have a lot of friendly and helpful members here. Hope to see you around the forum and good luck.

Edited by bbf2530

3 hours ago, bigjailerman said:

Dave, welcome and congratulations ..

You are commenting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.