I'm looking at a 2013 Certified used MKZ with 22,000 miles. Since all of the reviews I've read online either seem to be fake or by people who had just bought their 2013, so were still in the honeymoon stage, I'm wondering if I can get any two year in reviews from people who have a 2013. Has it been reliable? Have you had problems with the so called "low quality" interior (It doesn't look that way to me). Thanks!
Welcome to the Lincoln MKZ Forum - home of the Lincoln MKZ Club
- Start new topics and reply to others
- Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
- Get your own profile page and make new friends
- Send personal messages to other members
- Create a photo album and post photos
- Receive special offers and discounts
- Invitations to events. . .and more!
Considering a used MKZ 2013 2.0T - please comment if you have one
Lose this advertisement by becoming a member. Click here to create a free account.
Posted 21 November 2016 - 09:26 PM
Owned my 13 for about a year and so far no issues.
93 Octane Tune - Unleashed Tuning
Cordova Motorsports Throttle Body
Boomba Intake Spacer
AEM Air Filter
Custom Oil Seperator
Custom Boost Gauge
Custom Magnaflow Exhaust
Escape 2.0 Motor Mount