Welcome to the Lincoln MKZ Forum - home of the Lincoln MKZ Club
- Start new topics and reply to others
- Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
- Get your own profile page and make new friends
- Send personal messages to other members
- Create a photo album and post photos
- Receive special offers and discounts
- Invitations to events. . .and more!
passenger side won't blow cold
Posted 18 March 2015 - 12:03 AM
Lose this advertisement by becoming a member. Click here to create a free account.
Posted 21 March 2015 - 12:38 AM
Update: bought a bottle of freon with a gauge built into it, had a measely 10# on the cold line. Bottle says it has a sealant in it too. The $35 bottle got it up to 30#. Blows cold again. We'll see how long that lasts
Easy fix - hope it lasts long for you.