Looking for replacement wheels for my 50K mile 2008 MKZ. The OEM chrome have gone bad to corrosion around the rim resulting in leaks. Other than the factory overpriced ones ,all I can find online is aftermarket and I have no experience with the sites/companies. All help is greatly appreciated.
Welcome to the Lincoln MKZ Forum - home of the Lincoln MKZ Club
- Start new topics and reply to others
- Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
- Get your own profile page and make new friends
- Send personal messages to other members
- Create a photo album and post photos
- Receive special offers and discounts
- Invitations to events. . .and more!
Lose this advertisement by becoming a member. Click here to create a free account.
Posted 02 February 2015 - 04:18 PM
I agree with Rusty that's nasty.
You can go to Tire Rack on-line, input the information on your car and they will display a choice of wheels. I've never dealt with them but I know of plenty of folks who have. They've always been happy with them. Here is the link:
- R2D2 likes this