Welcome to the Lincoln MKZ Forum - home of the Lincoln MKZ Club
- Start new topics and reply to others
- Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
- Get your own profile page and make new friends
- Send personal messages to other members
- Create a photo album and post photos
- Receive special offers and discounts
- Invitations to events. . .and more!
Guest Message by DevFuse
4 replies to this topic
Posted 27 January 2015 - 12:26 PM
I recently bought a 2011 Lincon MKZ. I noticed that my rear defroster is not working. The rear defroster light on the climate control panel illuminates when the butto is pushed but no defrosting occurs. Are there any wiring plugs I can check? Where is the rear defroster wiring located? Fuse? Other suggestions? Thanks for any help.
Lose this advertisement by becoming a member. Click here to create a free account.