Welcome to the Lincoln MKZ Forum - home of the Lincoln MKZ Club
- Start new topics and reply to others
- Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
- Get your own profile page and make new friends
- Send personal messages to other members
- Create a photo album and post photos
- Receive special offers and discounts
- Invitations to events. . .and more!
2014/13 MKZ wheels and tinting
Lose this advertisement by becoming a member. Click here to create a free account.
Posted 17 March 2017 - 07:02 PM
gloss black or a dark charcoal for my vote...
93 Octane Tune - Unleashed Tuning
Cordova Motorsports Throttle Body
Boomba Intake Spacer
AEM Air Filter
Custom Oil Seperator
Custom Boost Gauge
Custom Magnaflow Exhaust
Escape 2.0 Motor Mount
Posted 07 April 2017 - 10:41 AM
Ok so I had them done a color called Magnetic which is a grey with a metal flake. Haven't had it all washed up yet. When it's detailed and sunny I'll take more pics but here's what it looks like now. Sorry I can't get the last pic to not post upside down.
Edited by jgatto, 07 April 2017 - 10:52 AM.
Posted 08 April 2017 - 09:35 AM
Thanks guys. I tried to take pics in different angles with different light but they really don't do it justice. They look so much better in person. Not sure what the process is. I'm assuming they are sprayed similar to how they would paint the body. Any thoughts on smoking the taillight bar? Yes or don't mess with it?