Where is the best place to purchase an extended warrantly for my 2010? My local dealer is too high priced!
Welcome to the Lincoln MKZ Forum - home of the Lincoln MKZ Club
- Start new topics and reply to others
- Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
- Get your own profile page and make new friends
- Send personal messages to other members
- Create a photo album and post photos
- Receive special offers and discounts
- Invitations to events. . .and more!
Lose this advertisement by becoming a member. Click here to create a free account.
Posted 04 June 2014 - 08:21 PM
I'm assuming you mean a Ford ESP warranty. Stay away from third party warranties. You can do an Internet search and get quotes from various Ford dealers. One in particular is Flood Ford. There are plenty of others. Get a quote from a dealer online and use it as a bargaining chip with your dealer. You'll see how fast they drop their price. There's a big profit for dealers in extended warranties.
I'm also assuming your car is still within the original 4/50 B2B warranty. If not, you're not eligible for a Ford ESP.
Posted 20 June 2014 - 04:52 PM
I assume your 2014 MKZ is covered by the bumper to bumper warranty.
i purchased the Ford "ESP" Premium coverage, which nearly mirrors the original factory warranty, which, by the way saved me $1,700 on my recent electrical problem diagnosis and repair.