Welcome to the Lincoln MKZ Forum - home of the Lincoln MKZ Club
- Start new topics and reply to others
- Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
- Get your own profile page and make new friends
- Send personal messages to other members
- Create a photo album and post photos
- Receive special offers and discounts
- Invitations to events. . .and more!
Lose this advertisement by becoming a member. Click here to create a free account.
Posted 17 April 2018 - 03:21 AM
You pull up on that to get to the spare tire
If you even have a spare tire, the hybrids don't come with one
- Robert Iggy Cerami and Airflow like this
I'm a black and white type of guy, the only gray in my life is the hair on my head!
Posted 17 April 2018 - 03:14 PM
It's a hook to holds up the spare tire cover when you need to get into the spare tire well.
It hooks to the lip just under the window where the trunk seal is. it holds it up out of the way so you don,t have to remove the cover from the trunk.
- Airflow likes this
Posted 22 April 2018 - 09:56 AM
They have remained unchanged since the 90's. I was missing one so I grabbed one off a Mark VIII parts car we have.
Just like Dino stated....it hooks a trunk net in place.
Edited by Black Ice MKZ, 22 April 2018 - 09:58 AM.
- RAB and Airflow like this
2015 MKZ Tuxedo 3.7 AWD
Posted 11 May 2018 - 09:39 PM Best Answer
Forgive me guys...I posted wrong pic. This is also in the trunk. Seems to be like a panel fastener or something.IMG-0432.JPG..See attached.
Side Trim Panel Nut Part # W716357-S900
Edited by Izzy3906, 11 May 2018 - 09:39 PM.
- R2D2 and paddiolv like this
2014 Lincoln MKZ Smoked Quartz