Welcome to the Lincoln MKZ Forum - home of the Lincoln MKZ Club
- Start new topics and reply to others
- Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
- Get your own profile page and make new friends
- Send personal messages to other members
- Create a photo album and post photos
- Receive special offers and discounts
- Invitations to events. . .and more!
Check engine code p302
Lose this advertisement by becoming a member. Click here to create a free account.
Posted 14 April 2018 - 10:25 AM
It means exactly what is says. You have a misfire or intermittent misfire on cylinder #2 and have to find the cause of the code via a troubleshooting tree, not by replacing parts first.
If the CEL starts flashing, get the car looked at right away, as the catalytic converter(s) could be damaged and this gets quite expensive. It's possible, this is covered under warranty.
- Airflow likes this