I just started looking at previously owned 2013-2016 MKZ's. I would like to find one with the Summer Tire Handling Pkg. My understanding is this option required the Reserve & AWD options. Also, from I can glean from the old MKZ brochure the car would have been equipped with the 19" Polished Aluminum rims with Painted Pockets. Any tips on how I determine for sure if a car has this option either with or without the Monroney sticker?
Welcome to the Lincoln MKZ Forum - home of the Lincoln MKZ Club
- Start new topics and reply to others
- Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
- Get your own profile page and make new friends
- Send personal messages to other members
- Create a photo album and post photos
- Receive special offers and discounts
- Invitations to events. . .and more!
Summer Tire Handling Package
Lose this advertisement by becoming a member. Click here to create a free account.
Posted 21 February 2018 - 09:12 PM
This topic has been discussed in the forums previously.
Before posting a question, please use the 'Search' function to see if the topic has come up before. This way, we don'thave to keep answering the same questions and we don't have duplicate threads as well.
This thread is now locked, as it duplicates existing ones.
Edited by drolds1, 21 February 2018 - 09:15 PM.
- sonicworld likes this