Curious if anyone has luck with Sync Connected Apps and their phone?
The capable apps are detected by Sync, but when choosing as a source nothing happens.
I have tried this with Spotify and Sirius XM...with the apps both open and closed on my phone. I realize there are tons of variables here when it comes to phones, but my Sync is on 2.0 and I have a Galaxy S8 phone.
To me it's not a big deal it hasn't worked as I prefer Android Auto, but am curious if it has worked for others. If so, what version of sync are you on and what phone do you use?
Welcome to the Lincoln MKZ Forum - home of the Lincoln MKZ Club
- Start new topics and reply to others
- Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
- Get your own profile page and make new friends
- Send personal messages to other members
- Create a photo album and post photos
- Receive special offers and discounts
- Invitations to events. . .and more!
Guest Message by DevFuse
Sync Connected Apps
No replies to this topic