Drove to the store , blower/heater was fine , get back into car ...no blower , it just stopped working. I called dealer they made appointment a week later ,a week without heat. The seats and steering wheel still get warm so I can live without the blower for a week. I am thinking maybe a fuse ?
Welcome to the Lincoln MKZ Forum - home of the Lincoln MKZ Club
- Start new topics and reply to others
- Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
- Get your own profile page and make new friends
- Send personal messages to other members
- Create a photo album and post photos
- Receive special offers and discounts
- Invitations to events. . .and more!
Blower stopped working
Lose this advertisement by becoming a member. Click here to create a free account.
Posted 14 November 2017 - 12:01 PM
That is a very good point , because it was about 18 when this all happened. It is working very good now although I have to put it up at 80 to get real good heat.
One good thing is that I went into the system and changed the temp setting for the remote start from auto to last temp setting (80),so the car is now warm when I get in.
I am waiting a couple of days to make sure it is ok ,then I will cancel the dealer appointment.
- Robert Iggy Cerami likes this