Welcome to the Lincoln MKZ Forum - home of the Lincoln MKZ Club
- Start new topics and reply to others
- Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
- Get your own profile page and make new friends
- Send personal messages to other members
- Create a photo album and post photos
- Receive special offers and discounts
- Invitations to events. . .and more!
Puddle lamps on 2014?
Lose this advertisement by becoming a member. Click here to create a free account.
Posted 04 November 2017 - 12:35 PM
I had a 2014. They're not approach sensors. That wasn't even available in 2014. Approach detection wasn't introduced until the 2015 MKC came out. My 2017 has it. The Lincoln Welcome feature is activated by the proximity of the remote control fob. The sensors for that are certainly not in the bottoms of the mirrors. Did you make clear that your car is a 2014?
This person is supposed to be helping customers? That's disconcerting.