Welcome to the Lincoln MKZ Forum - home of the Lincoln MKZ Club
- Start new topics and reply to others
- Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
- Get your own profile page and make new friends
- Send personal messages to other members
- Create a photo album and post photos
- Receive special offers and discounts
- Invitations to events. . .and more!
US News ranks 2018 MKZ #15 out of 15
Lose this advertisement by becoming a member. Click here to create a free account.
Posted 22 October 2017 - 07:57 PM
- drolds1, Robert Iggy Cerami, Myron D. Brown and 1 other like this
Posted 23 October 2017 - 01:57 AM
They're downgrading it for the handling? Obviously, they haven't driven one with the Sport package.
A friend of mine has an E-Class M-B, one of the top cars on the list. The MSRP begins where mine left off. He paid $62G for it and it doesn't have anywhere near the equipment that my MKZ has. The interior is nothing to write home about either. For that money, it doesn't even have rear or front park sensors. Not to mention that my car could run away and hide from it.
We love our cars. Who cares what they say?
- Robert Iggy Cerami likes this
Posted 21 January 2018 - 06:31 PM
I remember when consumer reports used to dog Ford/Lincoln for not having enough real buttons to control things. Will they do the same to the Model 3 Tesla?
Posted 21 January 2018 - 07:58 PM
Anyway, no, they will not complain about lack of buttons in the Model 3 because as I said above they are biased. They will suddenly have a newfound understanding of how technology works and miraculously develop better memories that allow them to remember new movements and vocal commands.