So for about 3 years, my park aid system (rear sonar) has been busted. The car reminds me every start up. The module registers a fault in the speaker circuit, but the speaker ohms fine. finally on a whim I pulled the side rear seat pillar thing that the module lives behind and unplugged the connector. I no longer get an error message in the message center and blind spot still works fine. For me the sonar was kind of redundant anyways since I relied on my camera more anyways. So in a way, fixed!
Welcome to the Lincoln MKZ Forum - home of the Lincoln MKZ Club
- Start new topics and reply to others
- Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
- Get your own profile page and make new friends
- Send personal messages to other members
- Create a photo album and post photos
- Receive special offers and discounts
- Invitations to events. . .and more!
Guest Message by DevFuse
Park aid system disable
No replies to this topic