I am thinking of get the Michelin pilot sport 3 plus A/S 19 inch. tires. Now this is a new A/S tire from Michelin that is why they give it the plus sign, I am interested in these because of their good snow rating and they have rim protection. I do not expect to drive in deep snow but they are rated better than the MXM3 that are on my car now for moderate snow conditions. If anyone has experience with these let me know what you think. My Lincoln dealer has these in.
Welcome to the Lincoln MKZ Forum - home of the Lincoln MKZ Club
- Start new topics and reply to others
- Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
- Get your own profile page and make new friends
- Send personal messages to other members
- Create a photo album and post photos
- Receive special offers and discounts
- Invitations to events. . .and more!
Tire question , Michelin
Lose this advertisement by becoming a member. Click here to create a free account.
Posted 01 October 2017 - 04:46 PM
Hey thanks for the input , I feel that they will ride and handle great and they also have rim protectors , it is the snow idea I am checking about because I do not want to get into the snow tire change thing since I will not ride out in deeper than 5 inches snow anyway.