Welcome to the Lincoln MKZ Forum - home of the Lincoln MKZ Club
- Start new topics and reply to others
- Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
- Get your own profile page and make new friends
- Send personal messages to other members
- Create a photo album and post photos
- Receive special offers and discounts
- Invitations to events. . .and more!
SYNC 3 Version 3.0 (North America)sync3
Posted 09 December 2017 - 11:00 PM
Plugged in my iPhone, tried to play music, wouldn’t work.
Unplugged and replugged, suddenly the Pandora app option appeared. Ok. Tried playing that. Wouldn’t work.
Now I could play songs on my plugged in iphone. Pushing skip on the steering wheel doesn’t skip to next song. It skips 4 songs.
And would someone tell me how to save my current location on the nav as a favorite?
Lose this advertisement by becoming a member. Click here to create a free account.
Posted 17 February 2018 - 03:44 PM
Has anyone who installed this unofficial 3.0 update used Android Auto? Since getting the official update from 2.0 to 2.3 about a month back Android Auto stopped working entirely on my 17 MKZ. Considering trying this 3.0 update if AA is working for others.