Welcome to the Lincoln MKZ Forum - home of the Lincoln MKZ Club
- Start new topics and reply to others
- Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
- Get your own profile page and make new friends
- Send personal messages to other members
- Create a photo album and post photos
- Receive special offers and discounts
- Invitations to events. . .and more!
Guest Message by DevFuse
Something new in the works
41 replies to this topic
Posted 28 September 2017 - 04:43 PM
In saw the BBK for the 3.7L F-150 and was intrigued. I agree that most throttle body "upgrades " are junk, but this one looked legitimate. I cross-referenced the OEM part number of my t-body with the F-150's and they matched. Did some research on how people liked it on their F-150s and Mustangs and saw positive reviews. Then I put a digital micrometer on my throttle body and the plenum intake neck. Throttle body 70mm. Intake neck 74mm. I suppose I could have measured inaccurately. I figured that the BBK would work similarly to all the reviews I had read...as long as the computer could handle it. I gotta say, it works. Wanna trade some secrets?
Lose this advertisement by becoming a member. Click here to create a free account.