Hi everyone, I have noticed recently that the small white indicator lights in the headliner are out on my MKZ. When driving at night, they aren't illuminated, but if I turn of the headlights, they come on. The actual light will still work if you wave your hand as if the indicator was there, but it is as if the locator mini lights are working in reverse. Does anyone have any suggestions? This may have happened after doing an upgrade to Sync2 v3.10, but I am not totally sure about that.
Welcome to the Lincoln MKZ Forum - home of the Lincoln MKZ Club
- Start new topics and reply to others
- Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
- Get your own profile page and make new friends
- Send personal messages to other members
- Create a photo album and post photos
- Receive special offers and discounts
- Invitations to events. . .and more!
2014 MKZ no more indicator lights on the rear ceiling
Lose this advertisement by becoming a member. Click here to create a free account.
Posted 07 September 2017 - 09:48 PM
I don't have suggestions yet. We've had our 2015 for two days and tonight I noticed the rear ceiling "light dots" and red door lock LED's remained lit for quite a long time. More settings to explore?
After cycling the locks and the "door lights" switch in the upper console a few times we checked back after dinner - the interior is now dark.
Perhaps having the key fob near the vehicle (or not) makes a difference.