Welcome to the Lincoln MKZ Forum - home of the Lincoln MKZ Club
- Start new topics and reply to others
- Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
- Get your own profile page and make new friends
- Send personal messages to other members
- Create a photo album and post photos
- Receive special offers and discounts
- Invitations to events. . .and more!
Popping noise when braking.
Posted 26 July 2017 - 04:32 PM
Lose this advertisement by becoming a member. Click here to create a free account.
Posted 26 July 2017 - 06:33 PM
Stuck caliper? This week I replaced two front caliper brackets with seized slider pins (2005 Subaru Legacy GT 140,000 miles). There wasn't noise, but a grabbing sensation when accelerating moderately from a stop.
The one time I did hear noise, it was a rear brake pad that had cracked in half and would clunk against the rotor when brake pressure was released.
Edited by jmcgliss, 26 July 2017 - 07:36 PM.
Posted 26 July 2017 - 07:21 PM
Posted 27 July 2017 - 06:48 AM