I can not open my trunk using the fob, pressing the interior button or the button by the license plate. I have to crawl through the backseat open it through the emergency latch. Any idea what is causing this or if there is a fix ?
Welcome to the Lincoln MKZ Forum - home of the Lincoln MKZ Club
- Start new topics and reply to others
- Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
- Get your own profile page and make new friends
- Send personal messages to other members
- Create a photo album and post photos
- Receive special offers and discounts
- Invitations to events. . .and more!
Lose this advertisement by becoming a member. Click here to create a free account.
Posted 22 July 2017 - 10:47 PM
Wow, that is strange. I'd try and disconnect the battery (pull the negative cable) for a few minutes and then reinstall, see if that resets the system. That failing, the latch must be way out of alignment, or something is obstructing the hinge movement, etc.
Posted 23 July 2017 - 04:38 AM
Look in your user manual I believe there is a 30A fuse for the power truck....Fuse # 80, starts on page 269 in my manual but there are different printings for the 2014s
Edited by R2D2, 23 July 2017 - 04:39 AM.
- riff raff likes this
I'm a black and white type of guy, the only gray in my life is the hair on my head!