Welcome to the Lincoln MKZ Forum - home of the Lincoln MKZ Club
- Start new topics and reply to others
- Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
- Get your own profile page and make new friends
- Send personal messages to other members
- Create a photo album and post photos
- Receive special offers and discounts
- Invitations to events. . .and more!
Post Track Day Mods -2017 MKZ 3.OT AWD
Posted 17 June 2017 - 11:01 AM
- jmcgliss likes this
Lose this advertisement by becoming a member. Click here to create a free account.
Posted 17 June 2017 - 08:13 PM
Nice touch going with the red caliper paint and blacking out the rust-prone axle ends.
I do like how Centric branded rotors get the painted hubs, as I'll get them once the stock set shows their age. For pads, I'll probably just go with Posi-Quiet, as I enjoyed them on my Fusion.